Vendor Interview: Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort
Tell us about Jiminy Peak:
Picture yourself standing on top of a mountain. You are surrounded by family, friends, and sweeping views of the valley below. Or perhaps you envision a more intimate setting, saying your “I dos” brook side to the natural sound of rushing water.
Nestled in the Northern Berkshire Mountains in the Jericho Valley is Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort. At the center of the resort is an alpine village with courtyards, restaurants, banquet rooms, and lodging. Weddings can be intimate or over the top; food can be sublime or spectacular. Whatever your vision, the wedding planning staff at Jiminy Peak will help you to create an experience and memories that will last a lifetime.
“Creating unbelievable memories everyday is what we're about”, Tyler Fairbank, President & CEO, Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort
What packages do you offer for weddings?
For 2012, the Jiminy Peak Dream Wedding Package includes:
- Full five hour receptions (one  additional hour may be added on for an additional fee)
- Choice of Jiminy’s lovely wedding ceremony sites—Whether atop the summit surrounded by picturesque Berkshire views, amid the woodsy greenery of a quaint field, or under the trees alongside a striking lodge, we help you choose the best site for you & your beloved to wed
- Fabulous Ice Sculpture—two majestic swans smooching to form a heart
- Customized floral centerpieces
- Complimentary lodging suite to sneak away to spend your first night together as newlyweds
- Beautiful reception rooms with scenic mountain views, complete with first class linens, dance floor, complimentary cookie & gift tables, card box and more. Pre-reception bridal party suite with champagne, beer, wine, soft drinks and Chef selected hors d’oeuvres
- Bountiful hors d’oeuvres during the welcome reception with two hour premium open bar service and champagne toast for all guests, international coffee station
- Exquisite chef prepared meals—both elegant buffet style entrée service and full table, plated service available
- Attentive service and professional reception planning— Jiminy’s dedicated team strives to make the day memorable for both you and your guests
How long have you been the wedding coordinator at Jiminy Peak?
I’ve been at Jiminy for 17 years helping happy couples to tie the knot and begin their wonderful journeys together.
What makes Jiminy Peak a unique wedding destination location?
At Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort we specialize in making your wedding day all that you dreamt it to be. We assist in choosing the perfect ceremony & reception site for your needs, allow you to decorate your sites as you please, and can cater to as few as 40 and as many as 350 guests. We are one of the few locations in the Berkshires where a wedding party of more than 200 can be accommodated. Our dedicated team consistently goes above and beyond expectations to make the day memorable for both you and your guests.
What type of wedding functions can you host at Jiminy Peak?
If you can think of a theme, we can do our best to accommodate. Whether you’re looking to hold a classic, traditional wedding or an extravagant, exotically-themed wedding, our staff is here to offer their expertise and advice in making that special day uniquely suited to every couple.
Tell us more about your wedding day mission for your couples.
With years of expertise in the wedding planning industry, myself and the team here at Jiminy Peak assist you in making all of your wedding-day visions a reality. Through professionalism, attention to detail, and constant support, we at Jiminy Peak aim to ensure that your wedding day is all you dreamt it would be.
How are couples able to customize their weddings at Jiminy Peak?
Here at Jiminy Peak couples can truly make their day unique just for them. From ceremony to reception site, menu selection, decorations, room setup, and more, couples choose the every what-and-where detail of the big day with assistance from our knowledgeable staff. Whether you want to bring in a photo booth or a cotton candy machine, couples can customize their wedding to suite their individual tastes and interests.
Any add’l info. you’d like to tell us about Jiminy Peak ?
As I always say, “Enjoy the journey”. You and your significant other have spent countless days with one another; and, somewhere along that path that you two have walked side by side, you realized that you wanted to spend your lives, continuing along hand-in-hand, making memories with the ups, downs, and in-betweens of all of life’s incredible journeys together. And, here at Jiminy Peak, we are the ones seeking to help you begin that journey. So now that you’ve fallen in love with one another, fall in love with Jiminy Peak for your special day.